Sunday, October 20, 2013

Today is Oct. 20, 2013 and it has been a beautiful Sabbath Day.  I am the Sunday School Teacher
in the Loma Rica Ward here in California.  The lesson was on doing our genealogy and temple work
for our ancestors.  So I decided to start trying to look up some of our relatives.   I am so excited to
learn more about how to do things on all the different sites that I am finding.  My sister Michelle
and brother in law Aaron have this site and it is so neat.  I have been reading all the stories that they
have added to this site.  I am also starting my pedigree chart again and try to fill in my lines and my
husband Kevin Nichols lines.  This is going to be alot of fun.  Kevins Dad passed away 5 years ago
and we need to do alot of genealogy on his side too.  But I think the pictures and the stories of our
relatives lifes is a great way to connect and get excited about.
     I will learn how to put photos on and continue to add what I can to this site.
I will return later.
  Leah Warren Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment